[video tutorial] Defensive programming with Design By Contract basics

simendsjo simendsjo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:59:02 PST 2014

On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 09:46:20 UTC, Mengu wrote:
> On Thursday, 20 February 2014 at 10:28:45 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
>> http://youtu.be/wFqHTCBt72M
>
> enjoyed it, thanks!
>
> what are you going to talk about next?

I only have a rough outline in my head that will probably change
as I go:
* Split the project in two DUB packages (preparing for web
frontend)
* Calling the existing CLI app using std.process
* Web frontend
* Reusable game code - both CLI and web interface use the library
rather than web using std.process
* Unittesting
* DDoc and ddox
* Publishing to code.dlang.org