Treat memory as a file with a name.

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Fri Feb 21 23:33:56 PST 2014

On Saturday, 22 February 2014 at 07:26:26 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
> This is probably not exactly a D question.
>
> The library librsvg expects to get an SVG file filename. I have
> the data of such a file in memory.

If it's the same librsvg as below, then it looks like it has an
API function which can also load a SVG from memory:

https://developer.gnome.org/rsvg/2.40/RsvgHandle.html#rsvg-handle-new-from-data

To answer your original question, I think the best way to do this
is to create a pipe on the filesystem. Once created, you can feed
data through it without touching the disk.