What does q{...} mean?

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:09:24 PST 2014

>> It's a token string though, not a delimited string. See the
>> section "Token Strings" on that page.

For Gary: the main use is that your IDE / Editor probably does not
know about it and hence does not highlight/colour it as a string. If
you put to-be-mixed-in code inside this token string, it'll be
highlighted as code in editor. It helps catching stoopid mistakes like
writing 'imutable i = foo();'.