Struct constructor, opCall mess.

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 22:06:20 PST 2014

On Monday, 24 February 2014 at 20:35:54 UTC, Remo wrote:
> This looks like D2 is still in Beta stadium and not really
> ready for production use !?

I believe it is ready for production, but you can't expect it to
be ready in all cases. Mostly its lack of readiness isn't because
of the language though. For example it isn't ready for production
Android/iOS development, because it hasn't been done yet. It
isn't ready for Epic to write Unreal 5 Engine in it. However if
Valve believed in D I'd say it was ready for them to take on the
challenge and write Source 2 in D.