undefined symbol: rt_finalize

Tolga Cakiroglu tcak at pcak.com
Thu Feb 27 22:07:03 PST 2014

> that finalize i guess is for finalizing objects. but destroy
> itself is deprecated. use clear() to do this instead.

Nope. No chance. I have removed all imports. All `destroy`s are
replaced with `clean`, and still same. I have deleted all
executables and compiled again and again.

./app: symbol lookup error: ./lib.so: undefined symbol:
rt_finalize

I thought maybe it is not about the library but the program. But
when I DO NOT call that "foo" function, no error is seen. That
means that piece of code is making this.

I have shared codes and makefile on Publink.
http://publink.neffie.com/subject/ydu59u5vXyrnNKDK20yd4SDWY7iGLU1OcM7nlslAuNsPtYSM602xHMYCpKp29WU5#635291642225045068

If you are on Linux and won't bother you, can you test it please.