Documenting contracts in Ddoc

Ross Hays accounts at rosshays.net
Wed Jan 1 19:02:22 PST 2014

Given that D has contracts built into the language (which is one
of my favorite features of D by far) it seems to me that it
should be possible to document the pre and post conditions of a
contract using a contract section in Ddoc. I have been reading
through the documentation on Ddoc to see if this is possible, and
haven't seen anything yet, nor have I seen any previous topics on
it. Am I missing something or is this just not a feature of Ddoc?
Furthermore the same thing would be nice to be able to document
invariants for a class.

I am putting this topic in the learn forum because I may be wrong
and it may be possible. If, however, it is not possible, that
maybe it is worth a official suggestion?