Pure

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 13:42:16 PST 2014

On 01/08/2014 12:20 PM, John Carter wrote:

 >>> Very well written, a pleasure to read.
 >
 >> And very hard to translate! :)
 >
 > Leaping off the immediate topic of computer language D into the realm
 > of human languages English and Turkish...
 >
 > With the Sapir–Whorf hypothesis in the back of my mind...
 >
 > What makes it harder to translate?

What made is harder to translate was myself because I found some of the
sentences in the original article more complicated than my little mind
could handle. :)

I find languages fascinating myself. Agreeing with everything you said,
merely the innateness of the whole thing and the way languages mutate on
their own is sufficient fascination for me.

Ali