Compile/link Win64

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Thu Jan 16 03:37:37 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 at 22:21:18 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> "\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\" doesn't exist :(
>
> As I suspected, it must not have installed correctly.

Nick, did you notice my reply from 4 days ago?

http://forum.dlang.org/post/lumcuftlvokawuneqftb@forum.dlang.org

I believe that under certain conditions, the MS linker will just
skip over libraries of certain bitness, so I suspect that might
be your problem.

I don't think the platform/Windows SDK is related to the problem
in your first post because Visual Studio 2005 (VS8), which is
what you had in your paths, comes with its own copy (the
PlatformSDK directory).