errors with filesystem operations

Hugo Florentino hugo at acdam.cu
Fri Jan 17 04:51:57 PST 2014

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:07:35 +0000, Kagamin wrote:
> Does it fail for that one directory only or for any directory?

Interesting question. I would have to do more tests with odd names, but
apparently both remove() and rename() have problems with directories
with a blank name.
Curiously, moving files or directories from within that blank directory
to another directory seems to working correctly, so it's not like the
directory is not being detected.
I haven't dived in the code for both functions, but I suspect that some
validation may be causing the problem.