errors with filesystem operations

Hugo Florentino hugo at acdam.cu
Fri Jan 17 17:26:33 PST 2014

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:10:00 +0000, Kagamin wrote:
> I only noticed that rename uses MOVEFILE_REPLACE_EXISTING flag, which
> can't be used with directories. Are you sure remove fails too? If
> rename throws, remove is not called in your code.

Well, as a matter of fact I did try to use remove directly and it
failed with the same problem (directory in use by some process)
Since subdirectories were being moved just fine, I thought once the
content of the problematic directory was moved elsewhere I could rename
the directory first and then remove it, but this approach failed too, at
least from Windows.