Any library with OAuth support?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 06:53:59 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 11:14:22 UTC, ilya-stromberg
wrote:
> Do you know any library with OAuth support?

I did one extremely biased toward what I needed to do:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/oauth.d

also requires cgi.d and curl.d from my same repo. I believe this
also uses the free library mhash so you'll need that installed on
your system too.

The basic way it works is you put the params into an struct. I
already filled in twitter and some others.

Then to get a token, you can call authorizeStepOne and later,
authorizeStepTwo. Then use curlOauth with your tokens to do
requests. At the bottom, there's also some signature checking
things for doing an OAuth server.

But since it is pretty well tied into my cgi.d and is written
just for what I needed, it might be a pain to use...