Ddoc

sg none at none.com
Thu Jan 23 05:57:41 PST 2014

I have looked at http://dlang.org/ddoc.html and
http://qznc.github.io/d-tut/documentation.html and have some idea
about how to write the text that will eventually become the
document.  But I have no clue as to go from the input file with
Ddoc comments to the final document.  I am on Windows 7, 64 bit;
I have not installed anything related to the D Programming
Language yet.  I usually develop in C/C++ and my present interest
is in commenting C/C++ code with Ddoc comments and ending up with
the documentation.  So what do I need to install and where can I
find an example of generating documentation for a hello world
program?