sqlite_mismatch using etc.c.sqlite3

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 20:28:28 PST 2014

On Saturday, 25 January 2014 at 12:43:48 UTC, Jacho Mendt wrote:
> sqlite3_exec here returns 21, wich is the code for
> SQLITE_MISMATCH. I know I'm doing something wrong, i just can't
> find what.

I can't really see why that would be considering the explaination
of that error:
"This error occurs when there is an attempt to insert non-integer
data into a column labeled INTEGER PRIMARY KEY. For most columns,
SQLite ignores the data type and allows any kind of data to be
stored. But an INTEGER PRIMARY KEY column is only allowed to
store integer data."

Might I suggest using a wrapper?
https://github.com/bayun/SQLite3-D/blob/master/sqlite3.d

You'll want to replace the import sqlite3_bindings to use the
etc.c.sqlite3.