std.json tree navigation help

dennis dennisr at visi.com
Sun Jan 26 22:51:56 PST 2014

I am having trouble understanding how to navigate the tree
returned by std.json.  I am new to D programming, I have tried
reading the std.json source code but I am still stumped.

I want to iterate the tree of JSONValue(s) by the json objects
key names and I need to be test the type of the value pointed to
by the key name so that I can descend into arrays or other
objects as needed.  Basically I want search the JSONValue tree
but I am stumped on how to do this.  Any examples or hints would
be appreciated.