Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue Jan 28 08:52:31 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 16:14:48 UTC, Casper Færgemand
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 12:57:02 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
> wrote:
>> "body" is probably the most frequent issue I run into when
>> porting
>> C/C++ code to D.
>>
>> I really wonder whether the rule could be relaxed a little bit.
>
> All my input and output streams in Java are called in and out.
> x.x
> Reminds me of max and min in competitive programming in C++.

Some kind of aliasing mechanism would be nice to escape keyword
restrictions. It's a bit awkward to have

document.body_ or document.Body or whatnot.

But I guess it's not trivial to implement that without breaking
code safety and parsing mechanisms.