HTTPS, SSL, TLS client on D

Uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:20:50 PST 2014

I continue to practice with web applications on D and I have some
questions about secure protocols of data transmissions. I don't
have any experience with SSL/TLS so I need an advice how to get
started. Is there any ready solution how to create client based
on secured socket (for example HTTPS client). I would consider
some existing C library with "good" interface. I was looking at
libcurl but it looks confusing and couldn't make something that
works.

P.S. I would be glad for any useful advice