Array as an argument, ambiguous behaviour.

Maxim Fomin maxim at maxim-fomin.ru
Thu Jan 30 03:06:02 PST 2014

On Thursday, 30 January 2014 at 10:49:42 UTC, Cooler wrote:
> Now I am trying to speak ideally. What ideal language should
> be, not the practical implementation.

> Again - don't look back. Consider how we can make D better.

> Again - stop consider current state of D implementation.
> Consider how we can make D better. I think fun3() push
> programmers to make errors.

Looks like you are overestimating yourself.

Now, try:
1) write pull request to reject the code
2) convince developers somehow that your proposal is good
3) convince Walter to accept the change
4) after merging pull convince angry maintainers that it is good
idea to reject unqualified array passing because Cooler tries to
make the language better