DUB help plz

K.K. via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 2 21:46:01 PDT 2014

I've been trying to figure DUB out and have been having a bit of
trouble. I'm trying to make a simple program that uses Derelict
GL3 and SDL2. I keep getting this error though:

derelict.util.exception.SharedLibLoadException at C:\Users\Kyoji\AppData\Roaming\dub\packages\derelict-util-1.0.1\source\derelict\util\exception.d(35):
Failed to load one or more shared libraries:
          SDL2.dll - The specified module could not be found.

I'm not sure how to get that .dll, I tried doing 'dub upgrade'
but that didn't do much.

Here's what some of my files look like:
app.d :
------------
import std.stdio;
import derelict.opengl3.gl3;
import derelict.sdl2.sdl;

void main()
{
	writeln("Edit source/app.d to start your project.");
	DerelictGL3.load();
	DerelictSDL2.load();
	DerelictGL3.reload();
}
-----------

dub.json :

-----------

{
	"name": "testbuild",
	"description": "A minimal D application.",
	"copyright": "Copyright © 2014, Kyoji",
	"authors": ["Kyoji"],
	"importPaths": ["lib/"],
	"dependencies": {
		"derelict-gl3": ">=1.0.2",
		"derelict-sdl2": ">=1.2.1",

I setup a lib folder from the project root, and I have the source
files for the packages under 'import'.

Is the only thing I'm missing the .dll's?

Thanks!