recursive definition error

Frustrated via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 4 09:27:19 PDT 2014

On Friday, 4 July 2014 at 15:37:52 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
> On Friday, 4 July 2014 at 15:07:00 UTC, Frustrated wrote:
>> After upgrading to latest dmd, I get the follow error on the
>> code
>>
>> template Array(T) { alias Array = std.container.Array!T; }
>>
>> Error: Array!(iDataBlock).Array recursive alias declaration
>>
>> I don't see anything recursive about it... and the code worked
>> before. Any ideas?
>
> Which version of DMD exactly? This works in DMD git.

I don't remember what I was using before, I think 2.064. I just
upgraded to the latest 2.065.2 today and tried to compile some
old code and got all these errors. The code was working fine
before. Obviously I could have done something that I forgot but
the errors are saying the templates are recursive as if the
method doesn't work, yet it worked fine before.