core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError

francesco cattoglio via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 08:36:51 PDT 2014

A code I'm working on stops working and starts printing an
infinite loop of
core.exception.InvalidMemoryOperationError
to the command line output. The code is quite complex and the bug
seems to present itself almost in random situation so I would
like to try to understand the issue better before looking for the
wrong line of code hiding somewhere. I've read it might be that
something is trying to allocate during a destructor call, but it
sounds really strange to me that there's a neverending amount of
exceptions being thrown. This is the first exception being thrown
(nothing is thrown before the infinite loop begins).

Anyone has suggestions/ideas/heard of a similar stuff before?