DStyle: Braces on same line

Danyal Zia via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 12 12:01:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed that in Andrei's talks and his book, he used braces on
the same line of delcaration, however Phobos and other D
libraries I know use braces on their own line. Now I'm in a
position where I need to take decision on coding style of my
library and I get accustomed to use braces on same line but I'm
worried if that would make my library less readable to other D
users.

Should I worry about it? Or is that's just a debatable style that
won't really matter if it's persistent throughout library?

Thanks