DStyle: Braces on same line

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 13 09:46:55 PDT 2014

On 13/07/14 14:23, Danyal Zia via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> I'm going with Andrei's style of preference on his talks ;)

Andrei can no doubt speak for himself about his preferences, but I'd be wary of
assuming that the style he uses in his talks necessarily reflects his actual
stylistic preference.  As has been pointed out by others, same-line opening
brace is a common style for slides and books because it saves vertical space;
people will use it there even if in their actual code they prefer something
different.