DUB git master hang

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 16 01:03:48 PDT 2014

Am 15.07.2014 00:29, schrieb "Nordlöw":
> On Monday, 14 July 2014 at 22:27:48 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>> and then it hangs with same behaviour.
>
> It finally got through...hmm maybe I'm on a slow 3g-network currently...

Although the log indicates that it hung while extracting the downloaded
zip file. It's a bit strange because nothing has changed in the relevant
section of code for a while and all it does is iterate twice over the
files included in the zip file and to extract them in the second
iteration. Maybe some kind of Phobos regression? Which DMD version do
you use?

BTW. the DUB forums are usually much better in terms of responsiveness,
because I rarely get the time to read here:
http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/