Extended math library

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 17 04:33:12 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 17 July 2014 at 00:28:19 UTC, ponce wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 July 2014 at 21:12:00 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>> Have you tried them? Do they work? I couldn't get scid to work
>> last year. I've never heard of dstats before, but it hasn't
>> seen any activity in two years. I'd be surprised if it worked
>> with the latest release of DMD.
>
> Can't speak for scid, but dstats shouldn't be hard to bring
> up-to-date.

I've just brought dstats up to date and got it passing the
unittests. I'm not sure how comprehensive they are.Also, there's
a certain amount of printout from the tests that I don't know
enough to judge.).

I'm getting a segfault on dmd git HEAD* but the latest releases
of gdc and ldc are working fine.