Map one tuple to another Tuple of different type

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 21 12:01:20 PDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 06:48:45PM +0000, bearophile via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> H. S. Teoh:
>
> >It's already in std.typecons.
>
> But it is not online yet?
[...]

Hmph. Apparently it is undocumented. :-/  It has been in Phobos since
last April, but was private until November when it became 'package'.

Hold on a sec... so how is it that my code compiles with it?! Apparently
some package protection bug? Sigh...

Recently there was a pull request that implements static foreach /
static while, but I can't seem to find it anymore. It's clear that this
functionality is desirable. Maybe we should rouse a racket on the main D
forum to either make staticIota public, or implement static foreach. ;-)

People tell me I'm stubborn, but I refuse to accept it!