memory/array question

Eric via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 31 14:50:23 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 20:59:46 UTC, Vlad Levenfeld wrote:
> On Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 20:43:11 UTC, bearophile wrote:
>>
>> Take a look at the asm!
>>
>> Bye,
>> bearophile
>
> I use DMD and Dub, how do I view the asm?

Actually I did't think to look at the asm, mainly because
I've never bothered to do it before.  But I was just reading
Adam's
book the other day, and I remember seeing this:

objdump -d  -M intel simpleOctal

Not sure what the switches are for; the name of the program is
simpleOctal.
But the name of the utility is objdump. (on Linux).  Not sure
about Windoze.

-Eric