Can't link libs?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 7 09:06:37 PDT 2014

On Friday, 6 June 2014 at 17:02:33 UTC, K.K. wrote:
> Oh okay, I get what you mean. I guess I was really over
> complicating it then? xD

Yea, I think a lot of people do: building C++ takes some extra
steps out of necessity that you can just ignore in D for the most
part :)

> Thanks for the help Adam! -I'm totally digging your book btw!

Cool, write amazon reviews when you're done too if you feel like
it :P

BTW also feel free to ask here or to even email me if you see
anything in the book that you want clarification or more info on.