one of the weirdest bugs ever - request for testing

captaindet via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 12 16:15:23 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-12 17:27, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 June 2014 at 22:14:23 UTC, captaindet wrote:
>> On 2014-06-12 14:20, captaindet wrote:
>>
>>> before i file it, i'd like to know if it is still around in the
>>> latest DMD version and/or if other platforms and 64bit code is
>>> affected as well.
>>
>> thanks andrew, philippe,
>>
>> i had the suspicion that it is a windows only problem anyway because the only thing that an unused std.file would do is pulling a lot of windows specific stuff (on my system).
>>
>> if now someone could test this with the current DMD on windows, 64 and 32 bit executables...
>>
>> /det
>
> No problems with 2.065 on win, both 32 and 64 bit.

great, thanks,

so no need to file a bug report.

some other bugfix seemed to have taken care of the issue alongside. (in the meantime i had the bug confirmed on another win7/64 machine, however, using DMD2.0642 again.)

hopefully it is still fixed in 2.066 which will be my next upgrade step once it is out.

/det