Subclass of Exception

FreeSlave via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 02:23:35 PDT 2014

I don't think you always need documentation for all exception
classes, since the most of them have the same interface. Usually
it's worth to describe where is some exception able to be thrown
from, not exception itself. And it's covered by function
documentation, not by documentation of exception class.
If you need to just mention exception class in documentation then
my method is way to go, because you can document alias
declaration, and mention that it has same interface as Exception
(not difficult to remember).