rehabilitating Juno

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 19 08:24:40 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 13:06:15 UTC, Jason King wrote:
> This is specifically for Jesse K Phillips,
>
> Jesse,
> It appears we're both interested in Juno.  You lack time and I
> lack D experience.  What could a D clown do for your juno
> repository to get it functional again.  The last time I grabbed
> the code and ran it vs. current D compiler I got a whole bunch
> of errors for what appear to be base D packages.
> Feel free to give me scutwork if that will help get Juno back
> into orbit.

I should be able to bring the repository up to latest dmd
compiler (I'll see what I can do this weekend).

If I recall the situation was that utilizing COM was working, a
COM service could be created but I couldn't get the security cert
to work. I believe I had it compiling under 64bit but couldn't
run any of the examples.

Once I get some examples compiling again in 32bit, it should be
easier for you to play around with COM in D.