Missed it by THIS much

Jason King via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 23 18:13:15 PDT 2014

This is me trying to link with Juno and getting tantalizingly
close to success.

DMD home is d:\d so binaries are d:\d\dmd2\windows\bin (on path)
Juno is in
D:\dlang\Juno-Windows-Class-Library
D:\dlang\Juno-Windows-Class-Library\juno.lib exists
sc.ini is untouched

D:\dlang\Juno-Windows-Class-Library\examples\com>dmd
-L+d:\dlang\Juno-Windows-Cl
ass-Library\juno.lib -Id:\dlang\Juno-Windows-Class-Library
events.d
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.15
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2013  All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
d:\dlang\Juno-Windows-Class-Library\juno.lib(core)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined _VarCmp at 16
--- errorlevel 1

I'm pretty sure I've got the -L+ part right because when I didn't
I got about 20 Symbol Undefined errors and if I leave out the -I
part it doesn't even compile.

What's the trick to get the link to work?