What is best way to communicate between computer in local network ?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 27 06:02:54 PDT 2014

On Friday, 27 June 2014 at 12:51:45 UTC, bioinfornatics wrote:
> I do not know if that is better to use websocket and if they
> exists into dlang:

you could use websocket in D but if you are talking between two
separate D programs you can just use a regular socket

http://dlang.org/phobos/std_socket.html

If you have a copy of my book, I have a brief how-to on
std.socket in chapter 2. But for two computers just talking to
one another all you have to do is on one:

new Socket
bind
accept

and on the other one:

new Socket
connect

See the documentation for info on each of those methods.