Bizarre compile error in GtkD

Evan Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 29 13:28:22 PDT 2014

Hello, I have a compile error when trying to use GtkD 2.3.3. When
I try to create a FileChooseDialog, I call

new FileChooserDialog("Save File",

editor.drawingArea.getParent().getParentWindow(),
                       FileChooserAction.SAVE,
                       ["OK", "Cancel"],
                       [GtkResponseType.OK,
GtkResponseType.CANCEL]);

When I do this, I get the error

Error: constructor gtk.FileChooserDialog.FileChooserDialog.this
(GtkFileChooserDialog* gtkFileChooserDialog) is not callable
using argument types (string, Window, GtkFileChooserAction,
string[], GtkResponseType[])

To test why I was getting this error, because there should be
another constructor with that signature. After commenting out the
one value constructor, I get the error

Error: constructor gtk.FileChooserDialog.FileChooserDialog.this
(string title, Window parent, GtkFileChooserAction action,
string[] buttonsText, GtkResponseType[] responses) is not
callable using argument types (string, Window,
GtkFileChooserAction, string[], GtkResponseType[])

I have no idea how this error exists. Can anyone help me fix it?

-Evan Davis