Project deployment

Uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 02:18:07 PST 2014

It's not look like question about D, but because I developing
some web site on D I asking this question there. The question is
about how to organize automative deployment process which include
building executables, shared libraries, running unittests etc.
Then I need it to place these builded files, resources (like
html-templates, images, style sheets and other documents) in
directories from which application will run. Also creation of
documentation for libraries, aplications is needed.

I have no experience in deployment process so I'll be thankful
any advices how to start. It could be links for some articles,
tools that helps to solve this problem.

What is about *dub*? What kind of programme is it. Is it tool for
only building application but not deploying? If no where I could
read about these features (may be some examples exist)