Nobody understands templates?

Steve Teale steve.teale at britseyeview.com
Sat Mar 1 22:50:00 PST 2014

On Saturday, 1 March 2014 at 22:16:54 UTC, woh wrote:
>  You probably don't have a good understanding of templates if
> you have only used 2 in your entire codebase.  Or you are
> talking about a very tiny codebase.

That's just what us template-blind people want to hear -
confirmation that we are in fact stupid.

The project I'm talking about is about 30000 loc excluding blank
lines and comments.

What I'd like to see is a tool, or a switch on the compiler that
emits the code generated by templates. We - the template-blind -
would have it sussed in a heartbeat then.

Steve