Type-Safer Modern High-Level Performant OpenGL

ponce contact at gam3sfrommars.fr
Fri Mar 7 02:30:10 PST 2014

On Thursday, 6 March 2014 at 23:03:35 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>> On thing though...why did you choose SDL2 of GLFW3?
>
> I of course mean SDL2 *over* GLFW3.

Mostly familiarity because I've never used GLFW.

What I really like in SDL is the software/DirectX renderers,
which provides a tiny feature set, but allows reliable rendering
with no graphics API whatsoever :).

In all case you will be able to use gfm:opengl with GLFW, to
create and select an OpenGL context is the only requirement.