Need help how to get started with D ranges

Uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 07:12:55 PDT 2014

> Have you read this: http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/ranges.html ?

Yes I have read it. It's difficult to formulate the question in
English bu I'l try. In this example I searching for special
symbols '&' and '='. So when symbol found I use *save* method of
range to remember start of *name* or *value* string of URL
encoded param. Then I trying to find next special symbol. And
when I found it I need to take a slice and insert in result AA.
Should input range be RandomAccess for it? And if it's not random
access range should should I append this substring by symbol to
some temp variable and then (when delimiter found) insert into
Associative Array. So result is that I will implement two
different behaviours for InputRange and for RandomAccessRange. Am
I right or not?