Exception "error" message without stacktrace

Spacen Jasset spacenjasset at mailrazer.com
Tue Mar 25 07:43:16 PDT 2014

I caught a FileException, and want to print out the descriptive
error, but not the stacktrace. I cannot see how to do this at the
moment. I only see the toString function.

i.e. in the case below I would like to obtain "c:/temp\junk: The
directory is not empty." or something similar, but not the stack
trace.

faild to remove c:/temp\junk (error:
std.file.FileException at std\file.d(1462): c:
/temp\junk: The directory is not empty.
----------------
0x00412938
0x004021C2
0x004025B8
0x0040E228
0x0040E1FB
0x0040E114
0x0040A2CB
0x761FED5C in BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77D837EB in RtlInitializeExceptionChain
0x77D837BE in RtlInitializeExceptionChain)