Problem with taking inout, const references

Uranuz neuranuz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:01:51 PDT 2014

> Your code compiles with the development branch of dmd. What
> version are you using?

Now I'm using 2.064. May be this bug is already fixed. In 2.065 I
experience problem that std.json library module is not compatible
with code written for previous versions. This is why I returned
to 2.064. As far as I understand these breaking changes were a
mistake. Now I don't know how to deal with it. I'm not sure that
using old Phobos verion with new compiler could be good solution.
If were a mistake It doesn't sound reasonable to change existing
code to compile with this version.