What is the correct function or cast to compare an unprintable ASCII character value to a string slice

Gary Miller aiguy at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 28 08:33:30 PDT 2014

If I need to examine a byte in string for a specific ASCII value
like

string MyString;

MyString = "Hello World"

and I want to check a position in the string for a certain
unprintable ASCII value like the ASCII Block 219 what is the
recommended method for doing so

if (MyString[0..1])== ???(219)) writeln("ASCII Block found")

I know there's and easy lib function or cast somewhere but
everywhere I've looked it's not jumping out at me.