Reading ELF Files

yazd via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu May 1 05:37:19 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 1 May 2014 at 11:38:50 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
> Have anybody put together some D code for reading out tables
> from ELF files?
>
> A range/slice based version would be nice.

I have some simple proof of concept code. It is currently able to
read elf64 (can be easily adjusted to read elf32 too) headers,
extract sections and read string tables. If this is what you
need, then I'll upload my code somewhere (although again, it is
quite simplistic). If you specify what you need a bit more, I
might be able to provide that.