SQLite3

Jack via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue May 6 23:21:09 PDT 2014

First off a Disclaimer: I'm a noob and still learning. Please
don't bash me like some forums.

Now to the questions: I'm searching for a quick and easy way to
integrate SQLite3 in my application. I came across the
etc.c.sqlite3 and the DSQLite
library(https://github.com/bioinfornatics/DSQLite).

Thinking that the C bindings is more documented I tried learning
that. Though I can't understand the arguements of the callback
function.

extern(C) int callback(
void* NotUsedAtAll, // Null variable
int argc, // What?
char** results, // Results?
char** columnNames //Column Names?

){

for(int i = 0; i<argc; i++){
      writeln(results);
      getchar();
}

I've been reading through many explanations about this and I
understand why the callback is needed but I can't seem to
understand how to really use the callback function. Can someone
provide a brief explanation or just point me in the right
direction?