Curl Exception

Jack via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat May 10 06:02:38 PDT 2014

First off a rant:

I use the Code::Blocks IDE and at times it has been proven to a
double-edged source because of various issueslike this one:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/ndeyzrifseipuebvyrvx@forum.dlang.org)

and am now itching to search for other IDEs to suit my needs.

Now on to the question:
Anyway, I was using std.net.curl to implement an auto updater for
my program.

Function code is this: http://pastebin.com/i6WnwJF5(links removed
due to it having private content. Original host is
https://dropbox.com)

And the overall function was working fine in the IDE except for
an Access Violation that I thought would work itself out when
it's (run by administrator).

So I Exported it to a folder with all necessary files, including
the "cacert.pem" file and run it.

Well this little error popped out : http://pastebin.com/8MmPLg2Q

Though in the Code:: Blocks IDE there was the object.Error Access
Violation error
And in the actual program(.exe) this :
http://pastebin.com/8MmPLg2Q

Though I'm also up for not verifying the link but I still can't
figure out how.

Anyway, can anyone give me an idea what went wrong?