Down the VisualD0.3.38-1.exe ,found virus!

FrankLike via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun May 11 23:36:08 PDT 2014

> There are some quotes missing when building the Debug
> configuration. I have committed a fix and also added the
> missing file reported in your other message (IIRC it is not
> needed by every VS SDK).

Sorry,Rainer Schuetze,
Here is some error when compile the VisualD:

--------------ERROR START----------------
Building Resources\pkgcmd.cto
Command Line
set PATH=D:\D\dmd2\windows\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\\bin;%PATH%
set DMD_LIB=D:\D\dmd2\windows\lib
set VS9SDKBIN=c:\l\vs9SDK\VisualStudioIntegration\Tools\Bin
set CTC=%VS9SDKBIN%\CTC.exe
if not exist "%CTC%" goto no_CTC
if not exist "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat" goto no_CTC
set PATH=%PATH%;%VS9SDKBIN%
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\\Common7\Tools\vsvars32.bat"
if errorlevel 1 goto reportError
"%CTC%" Resources\pkgcmd.ctc Resources\pkgcmd.cto -Ccl -I.
goto reportError

:no_CTC
echo Warning: CTC.exe not found in %VS9SDKBIN%.
echo It is part of the VS2008 SDK and is needed to compile
Resources\pkgcmd.ctc
if not exist Resources\pkgcmd.cto exit 1
echo Resources\pkgcmd.cto exists, so it is assumed to be up to
date.
echo If the project rebuilt again and again with this message,
touch Resources\pkgcmd.cto to make it newer than
Resources\pkgcmd.ctc
:reportError
:reportError
if errorlevel 1 echo Building Resources\pkgcmd.cto failed!
Output
Warning: CTC.exe not found in
c:\l\vs9SDK\VisualStudioIntegration\Tools\Bin.
It is part of the VS2008 SDK and is needed to compile
Resources\pkgcmd.ctc

I found it always to overwite the file
'visuald\visuald\Resources\pkgcmd.cto.build.cmd',let the
'VS9SDKBIN=c:\l\vs9SDK\VisualStudioIntegration\Tools\Bin' not use
'%VSSDK100Install%VisualStudioIntegration\Tools\Bin' .
Then failed.

Thank you  again.

Frank