Templating everything? One module per function/struct/class/etc, grouped by package?

Francesco Cattoglio via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon May 12 11:58:06 PDT 2014

On Monday, 12 May 2014 at 08:37:43 UTC, JR wrote:
> What am I missing?

Error messages!
If your code is not compiled, you can't know whether it is valid
or not.

I must say that since we have unittests, this is somewhat less
relevant, but still...
One nice thing would be stripping the executable of unneeded code.
One trick I've seen done in a program which compiled some scripts
to an intermediate language was zeroing the parts which are
unused, then use some executable compressor.