Recommendation on option parsing

Chris Piker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon May 12 13:44:11 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 10 May 2014 at 11:59:03 UTC, Robert Schadek via
Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On 05/10/2014 01:09 AM, Chris Piker via Digitalmars-d-learn
> wrote:
>> Phobos' std.getopt is a bit spare for my taste, as there is
>> no builtin general help facility with word-wrapping.
>> --
>> Chris
> please help to make this happen
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2072

I'm not sure what you are asking for.  Would you like me to tryout
getoptEx?  If so, then sure I can do that, why not.  (Assuming I
can
figure out how to download your source file from github.)

If you are asking me to affect phobos, well, that's a little out
of my league for now.
--
Chris