DFL is the best UIcontrols for D,compare it to dwt, tkd,dtk,dlangui,anchovy......

FrankLike via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue May 13 03:14:54 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 13 May 2014 at 09:32:43 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 13/05/14 08:44, FrankLike wrote:
>
>> Thank you.
>> DWT AND DFL ,their Memory Usage is the least .
>> but DWT is more complicated than DFL.
>>
>> Look at the base control :Button
>> at DFL :only 270 lines ,
>> but at DWT: need >1400 lines.
>>
>> Thank you again.
>
> The question is what the buttons in each library is capable to
> do. I know that at least in DWT, many widgets contain quite a
> lot of code to customize them, to make them behave similarly on
> all platforms.

Thank you.

Look at the   Button class in DWT.
In Linux ,button class need 844 lines,but in win32 ,button class
need >1300 lines.
Look at the setText Method in button class.
  There is a great difference between in Linux and in Win32.

public void setText (String string) {}

But if the same thing in DFL, the codes will be less. Because in
Win32 ,DFL only need 270~280 lines for button class.

Thank you again.