Recommendation on option parsing

Chris Piker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue May 13 22:17:10 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 14 May 2014 at 04:15:04 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> Anyway, D's libraries are not as extensive as Python/Ruby/Perl.

True, but they wouldn't need to have much more to pass the
good-enough threshold for me.  In my current position I
mostly write relatively simple server side programs.  So a
good logger + command line handling + cgi interface support
is really enough for what I commonly do.  An sftp library
would be hand too, but I can find plenty of work for D to do
without it.

In the future I hope to investigate vibe.d, since a threaded,
cross-platform, standalone server for our data would be nice
to have.

Cheers;