Recommendation on option parsing

albatroz via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed May 14 00:55:44 PDT 2014

Too late I see, but maybe next time it will provide you a way to
search available projects faster.

On DUB http://code.dlang.org/ there is one project that looks
like address the issues you had with std.getopt, "post-rock".
Have not used it so I cannot give any further recommendations.
Maybe you will find there others.