DFL is the best UIcontrols for D,compare it to dwt, tkd,dtk,dlangui,anchovy......

jack death via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed May 14 02:42:32 PDT 2014

well you are wrong. but it turns stomach to waste a lot of time
searching in a huge collection of projects that were started and
not finished. those are still advertised in a wiki.
nobody wants a collection of incomplete shambles - its
unfortunatly a huge turn off.
one does pay a price for complex thing - sure - no problem. but
do they work not just for x32, are they complete ...
D/phobos is regrettably still a tinkertoy collection for people
that have plenty of time.

i mean no offence, i am just disapointed of the overall usability
of it all.